Invalid Value Error in Dropdown List

Hello,

Sometimes,  when you use dynamic drop down list with peoplecode, having trouble with invalid value become unavoidable.


When I click "Getir" button, Class Name field change invalid value even before using that button I could see true value for that field.

I just only check my code that class name is changed. The value that comes in drop down list for class name doesn't pair to the value that comes from Getir button. 

You can also control character length of field of drop down list.

I checked values with winmessage function and I aware both of values doesn't match.

That's all. 

Loves,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PostgreSQL High Availability - Patroni 2

PostgreSQL Foreign Data Wrappers

PostgreSQL High Availability - Patroni 1